- Hear live Q&As with MPs & party figures
- Watch and participate in live debates on the big issues
- Attend Fringe sessions with expert guest speakers on a huge range of topics
- Meet other delegates and make friends, new and old
- Hear from our party’s leaders from across the UK
- Get world-class training on how to campaign for change
We ran our first virtual conference in Autumn 2020, and it was a huge success with more members attending than ever before. It was a great way to engage with other members, with party policy and debate the issues close to your heart.
Online conferences can be a great way to dip your toe in and give it as much or as little time as you have.
We know the past 12 months have been full of video calls, but we promise that this will be different – an opportunity to connect and engage with like-minded individuals and have some friendly debate on issues ranging from health, the economy, civil liberties and of course, our relationship with Europe and the wider world!
If you want to know what it might be like, have a read of this post from Meera Chadha, our Vice Chair, about the pros and cons of an online conference.